Post date: 28-Jan-2015 14:55:03
- Saturday 7th March - IAO 29th London Organ Day, Westminster Central Hall (Harrison organ). 9.30 am - 5pm. Bridge, Stanford, Parry and transcriptions. For tickets and more information, click here.
- Saturday 21st March - Outreach Workshop for aspirant organists in Arundel, 10am - 1pm, led by Mark Wardell. Younger organists are specifically encouraged to come (older organists can also apply!). Improvisation, accompanying and hymn playing etc. £20 pounds for participants, £5 for observers.
- Tuesday 19th May - President’s Evening, Chichester Cathedral Cloisters, 6.30pm for 7pm. Gavin's Quiz, buffet and organ recital.
- Saturday 30th May - All Saints Margaret Street visit, 11am, then Temple church visit (TBC), followed by Evensong at St Paul's Cathedral.
- Monday 27th July - Sunday 1st August - IAO Annual Congress 2015 in Norwich. For further information click here.
- Friday 28th August - Trip to Holy Trinity Gosport with a chance to play the organ, followed by a recital at St Mary's Alverstoke given by Daniel Cook.
- September - Trip to Farnborough Abbey and its Cavaillé-Coll organ. Date TBC.
- Wednesday 14th October - AGM, refreshments and recital on Johannus digital organ, St Mary's Storrington. 6.30pm for 7pm.